how to add website in google analytics
1. Go to Google Analytics and click on Access Google Analytics at the top right.
2. Once you are logged in, click on Admin at the top.
3. In the middle Property column, click on the dropdown and Create new property.
4. Fill in your website details and click Get Tracking ID button.
5. You should now see the Tracking ID and tracking code.
1. Never touch , this is your “backup” file
2. Testing when adding new segments etc you test them here and you can compare data with your backup file
3. Live profile when testing was successful move changes in segments , reports etc to this profile